Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AKB

Before the game i expected that he'd be Tevi/Davenport bad, and work his way up to very good by week 5 or 6. Compared to the rest of the line, he was 2nd only to Q. For me, that was as good as I'd have realistically expected.

The line may stink but I give it up to Chris Ballard for this one, best case scenario unfolded for him. 

11 minutes ago, Colt.45 said:

Before the game i expected that he'd be Tevi/Davenport bad, and work his way up to very good by week 5 or 6. Compared to the rest of the line, he was 2nd only to Q. For me, that was as good as I'd have realistically expected.

The line may stink but I give it up to Chris Ballard for this one, best case scenario unfolded for him. 

I didn't expect Tevi/Dave bad, I just expected rust, which I think we saw. He did give up a sack. But so did Kelly. 

I was most afraid of Pryor to be honest, and he was pretty darn solid in his limited snaps. 

52 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Not bad, but not good. 62ish PFF and gave up a sack. 

It's elite if you're comparing to Davenport though.......

Pryor graded the same and didn't give up a sack. Not suggesting he should play over Fisher. I'm saying he should play over Davenport.

We can't play musical chairs with the OLine. They've got to learn to communicate and work together. Pryor may work well. I have my doubts about Davenport.

Archived