Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

4 free agents to sign

20 hours ago, dw49 said:

So , according to you it's "hilarious" that I have an opinion that Houston will not get 9-10 million ? Must not take a whole lot to amuse you.

What are you basing that opinion on?   That's the hilarious part.    

32 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

What are you basing that opinion on?   That's the hilarious part.    

There are thousands of similar posts in this forum that guess at what a players contract might be. Fans do it , sports writers do it , analyst also .  The fact that you find someone other than an NFL GM guessing at a contract to be "hilarious " is really ridiculous. 

Just now, dw49 said:

There are thousands of similar posts in this forum that guess at what a players contract might be. Fans do it , sports writers do it , analyst also .  The fact that you find someone other than an NFL GM guessing at a contract to be "hilarious " is really ridiculous. 

Not ridiculous.    Speculating is one thing,   saying you know the "market value" in a market you aren't involved in is hilarious.    It's impossible to know what market value is unless you are actually in the market

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Not ridiculous.    Speculating is one thing,   saying you know the "market value" in a market you aren't involved in is hilarious.    It's impossible to know what market value is unless you are actually in the market

You are really not too astute.  How does the following (below) say I "know" what his market value is ? I said I don't think which intelligent people would interpret to mean it's just an opinion , not a statement of fact.  Below is what I said regarding Houston. It looks to me like maybe you have a comprehension problem. 

I don't think Houston's market is 9 mill. I think closer to 6 ... 6.5. He had a few nice games but too many where he was just a guy.

Archived