Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts re-sign CB Xavier Rhodes

JediXMan

12 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

I'm sure if I dig more I can find a news conference, but I do remember him talking him up......

Ballard would say for anyone, that they are doing some things pretty good but...
 Tell had his legs twisted a number of times from good moves that took him totally out of plays. It was ugly. Like that Clemson safety Pagano got us, who was lost trying to find the ball, and who is out of the league. Tell may turn out good, but he showed traits that are hard to overcome too. We all wish him well.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Ballard would say for anyone, that they are doing some things pretty good but...
 Tell had his legs twisted a number of times from good moves that took him totally out of plays. It was ugly. Like that Clemson safety Pagano got us, who was lost trying to find the ball, and who is out of the league. Tell may turn out good, but he showed traits that are hard to overcome too. We all wish him well.

I think you are referring to TJ Green who Pagano et al selected 57th overall in the 2016 draft. That season he was rated 91st of 91 eligible safetys by PFF. In 2017, he zoomed all the way up to 60th overall safety grade by PFF. We waived/injured him in 2018.

By the way, he's not out of the league just yet. He signed a reserve/future contract with the Falcons on January 4, 2021.

Archived