Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

CR91 2.0 mock off-season

6 minutes ago, DownHillRunner said:

So I'm assuming the reason you didn't take a CB is........1. You're expecting Rock to take a huge step forward next season. 2. You believe in our secondary with resigning Rhodes and Carrie. 3. Marvell Tell is waiting to get his opportunity. 

I don't think CB is as big a need. Rock is not a bad player. He just needs to stop getting grabby and I think Rhodes and Moore played really well this year.

I don't mind the Hubbard pick but it's not my favorite just because if we draft early for insurance why stop at RB? It's not a bad idea or anything but I genuinely like to the top 3 picks used on holes. Last year we got Taylor when we had Mack but Mack was in his final year and we had two 2nd rounders. So it made sense. This is okay but I have a good feeling we'll have at least 3 clear cut holes come draft time and it will be a combination of WR, OT, DE, LB, CB, and QB. But we won't reach hard for any of those, so if Hubbard is the best choice at the time then by all means.

I like it. Obviously a little different now with just Wentz. We keep Doyle. I would let Houston walk if Watt is coming in. Watt would play Edge in base defense. Cap is said to be at least 180 mil. I do like Hubbard in the 3rd. 3rd round pick for a late first early 2nd talent. 

With those changes how do you see it playing out now?

2 hours ago, Matabix said:

I like it. Obviously a little different now with just Wentz. We keep Doyle. I would let Houston walk if Watt is coming in. Watt would play Edge in base defense. Cap is said to be at least 180 mil. I do like Hubbard in the 3rd. 3rd round pick for a late first early 2nd talent. 

I'll need to adjust the draft and add another signee with the cap increasing. I'll have 3.0 up before FA

3 hours ago, Matabix said:

Is there any talk anywhere about Estt coming to the Colts?   I haven’t seen it in any media.   Only here on fan message boards. 

Ive seen JJW linked to Tennessee, Green Bay, Pittsburgh,  Buffalo and maybe one or two others.   But I haven’t seen the Colts. 

18 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Is there any talk anywhere about Estt coming to the Colts?   I haven’t seen it in any media.   Only here on fan message boards. 

Ive seen JJW linked to Tennessee, Green Bay, Pittsburgh,  Buffalo and maybe one or two others.   But I haven’t seen the Colts. 

Yea he isn’t at all linked to us. It actually makes little to no sense for him to come here. Green Bay, Buffalo, and Cleveland have been the talked about teams with a strong potential of signing him. I’m betting he goes to Cleveland. 

Archived