Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Has To Happen In Order For The Colts To Get 8 Wins In 2012?

Carlos Danger

I would like to see 5-8 wins. I'm not sure what they would have to do to achieve that though. For the most part I just want to see them grow over the year and get better. Also, I want them to be competitive even against good teams. Heck if we can prevent blowouts and be in most games in the 4th, I'd be happy with just a couple wins. After 2012, I hope they make a big jump for the 2013 season as long as everything is handled well, coaching staff is competent & can develop players, drafts are solid, the high drafts picks develop into starters ect. I think another thing is the luck of the draw when it comes to injuries.

he did what he thought was best for both the franchise and peyton

I think he did what he thought was best for the franchse....

...I dont think he sees Manning as being gone forever..just until hs playing days are done..

I can see Manning in a role similar to John Elway with the Colts someday...

Back to the topic, my post on trading with Denver was pure tongue in cheek, even though I thought trading the pick for multiple picks like Washington did was the best long term option. Since we are in total rebuilding mode this year with new offensive and defensive schemes, a totally revamped roster and 38 million in dead cap money, I believe we will be lucky to win 4 games. I don't believe 8-8 is even a remote possibility.