Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

For Your Late Night Viewing Pleasure... 2012 Stanford Vs Okie State

NECK BEARD!!!

I got a neck beard...

The pump fake throw with no laces was a fantastic throw.

Beautiful to watch in slo-mo

Yep, and Stanford has one player outside of Luck at the skill positions that will get drafted in the first 4 or 5 rounds.

TE Fleener... if he is there when the Colts pick second I would be shocked if he is passed by.

We need a deep threat on this team so those bombs off play action can work easier.

Mike Wallace would be epic, but I don't see that one happening. Anyone know if Avery has much deep threat potential?

Avery is a "great" deep threat.. He is just like Gonzo sadly... He can't stay healthy.

We need a deep threat on this team so those bombs off play action can work easier.

Mike Wallace would be epic, but I don't see that one happening. Anyone know if Avery has much deep threat potential?

If fact if the right WR is there in the second round I think Indy will take him.

If fact if the right WR is there in the second round I think Indy will take him.

I'm hoping for Fleener in round 2. Luck loves his TEs and all he has right now is Eldridge. I think we're close to set at WR if Avery pans out. Fleener would be the mismatch and security blanket that Clark was for years.

I've been wanting a Luck/Fleener draft for months now. After Fleener's pro day I want him more, but sadly, I will be amazed if Fleener drops out of the first round. Teams are learning the value of a big, fast TE that can catch the ball and there are just too many teams that need a player like Fleener. But I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Luck had some Iffy games, but he always came through and look nearly professional.

Watch the Duke game....ughhh.

He has the skills, it's up to Luck, the QB Coach the O Coordinator and the Talent around him to determine his success.

Manning had Harrison, Pollard and later Edggerin James. He can be a good QB but his success will be dependent on if the Team is good.