Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AM PRACTICE INJURIES adding up

bayone

At today's morning practice, a few injuries

Jamaal Anderson has a slight hamstring injury. His leg was wrapped at practice, per Phil Wilson. No word on severity.

Ernie Sims had an appendectomy this weekend. He's out two weeks.

Kavell Conner has a cast on his hand after dislocating some fingers.

Rookie wideout Joe Horn and guard Jamey Richard left practice this morning with undisclosed injuries.

Manning, Eldridge, and White are all on PUP. ( ELDRIGE IS NEW )

Sims and Anderson are vets, and missing camp time isn't that big a deal for them. Lineman James Williams is already in a walking cast, as is Chris Rucker.

My link

Hope the inury to Joe Horn is due to that fact that he hasn't been on a football field since last November and won't keep him sidelined for long. Watched him play hurt while he was at Ashland, so I know he will battle through if possible.

GG

Hidden

Hope the inury to Joe Horn is due to that fact that he hasn't been on a football field since last November and won't keep him sidelined for long. Watched him play hurt while he was at Ashland, so I know he will battle through if possible.

GG

Joe Horn??? Not the Joe Horn who had an affair with Willie Roaf's wife, right? :dancing:

We can't affor 2 of our 3 big free agents being injured, but it's not a huge, it will just slightly stunt their growth as a Colts player. I'm worried about Conner, he's been quite injured lately, but he's only a backup so no bigge.

We can't affor 2 of our 3 big free agents being injured, but it's not a huge, it will just slightly stunt their growth as a Colts player. I'm worried about Conner, he's been quite injured lately, but he's only a backup so no bigge.

You are all over the map. In this thread you talk about not being able to afford having 2 of the 3 big free agents injured, but in another thread you said that Anderson would get beat out by a guy...

wait for it...

in Dawson who is not even on the Colts roster.

You are all over the map. In this thread you talk about not being able to afford having 2 of the 3 big free agents injured, but in another thread you said that Anderson would get beat out by a guy...

wait for it...

in Dawson who is not even on the Colts roster.

Hey, I didn't know Keyynta was released, and with that being said he's got the backup job behind Dwight, our a backup job behind the DTs

Next man up...its kinda like a free market. If you trust the polian way then you know we grow our own and should be ahead of the curve this year. Even with injuries we are going to be fine. Trust the colts way...our vets our like coaches. When you grow a team like we do you have depth. So injuries that are not season ending don't hurt the team as much.