Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jimmy Matis

Fluke_33

48 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

He’s still listed as a partner for the organization, but there hasn’t been much activity...

I hope he is healthy and they put him on sometime soon.  Really a great team of him and Matt Taylor. 

6 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I hope he is healthy and they put him on sometime soon.  Really a great team of him and Matt Taylor. 

Agreed, those two work well together. It’s a scary world we live in at the moment, as you said hopefully he’s okay. I haven’t seen any news on him except for a few articles back in 2010...

39 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Agreed, those two work well together. It’s a scary world we live in at the moment, as you said hopefully he’s okay. I haven’t seen any news on him except for a few articles back in 2010...

He did a podcast last year with Matt Taylor for Roncalli HS since both are alums. In it he said he'd been working for the Colts for 9 years (since 2010). The Colts' front office roster shows Mad Dog is one of their six Corporate Partnership Managers. Not sure why he hasn't been included in any Last Word episodes this off-season.

40 minutes ago, Myles said:

I'm not in Indy, so if he does Colts shows or promos, I'm not familiar.  

I assume he was "Maddog" from the Bob and Tom show?  

Yes, from Bob and Tom. 

The OP was talking about a Colts.com off-season podcast called the Last Word that used to feature Matt Taylor and Jimmy Matis pretty regularly. You can find the Last Word podcasts here: https://www.colts.com/audio/last-word. If you scroll down to around the 7th row you'll find the ones from last off-season that had Matis and Taylor in them.

Archived