Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Combine Testing and On-Field Drills Thread - Day 3 - DL, LB

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

A player I'm keeping an eye on is the ER from Syracuse Alton Robinson.  Ballard has taken a couple of Syracuse players since he's been the GM and Robinson had a pretty good combine and is sort of under the radar.  

It's funny how things evolve over time. I recall seeing a future mock for 2020 a year or

more ago that had Robinson in the top half of Rd 1.

• Like 1

Here's something I heard on a podcast - an NFL exec has reportedly said Brown has never been properly challenged in college ... he's always been stronger, bigger, more talented than most of his opponents and the expectation is that he might struggle to begin with in his NFL career, so it's important to know what you think about his determination and work ethic and how he will react to adversity and whether he will be willing to work for it all. The speculation right now is that the absolutely horrendous 3cone is due to the fact that he probably never even trained for it. This is kind of a worry, in and of itself - that he didn't prepare better for the tests. I wonder how much he drops in the draft? 

• Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 9:44 PM, coltsfanatic24 said:

I was very impressed with Blacklock and Gallimore. With the injury concerns of Kinlaw I think one of those two will be the pick at 34. My updated mock draft.

13. Jerry Jeudy, WR

34. Ross Blacklock, DT

44. Jacob Eason, QB

75. Erza Cleveland, OT

112. Adam Trautman, TE

I really like Ezra Cleveland!

On 2/29/2020 at 5:09 PM, John Hammonds said:

OMG!  Isaiah Simmons just ran a 4.39.  Geez.

Every year there is that one physical specimen, that you can tell just got the right genes. Goodness, just look at the guy move. He is a freaking panther. (No pun intended). Both him and Wirfs are incredible athletes.