Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post Senior Bowl Mock

Re-Sign: Castonzo, Haeg, Jonathan Williams

Sign: Jadeveon Clowney

Draft:

1) Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina.  Never know how high to take SB risers.  I first thought he was a Top-10 shoe it, but most mockers have him still available.  When you look at the potential run on OTs ahead of us, maybe that’s right.

2) Prince Tega Wanogho, OT, Auburn.  Castonzo can help train his replacement for a while, which I think he’d dig.

2) Van Jefferson, WR, Florida.  Another SB riser.   Reich likes to be multiple.  What we don’t have is a young magician of a route runner.

3) Anthony Gordon, QB, Washington St.  seeing lots of things saying SB proved him to be a 5th - 7th rounder with a weak arm.  I see his slow velocity to be a function of his snap release.  For now, I think we can get him in the 3rd but no later.

4) Jonah Jackson, OL, Ohio St.  I thought our lack of OL depth would be our undoing last year, but no starter missed a start.  Jackson has a Ballard story (as did Gordon), and he’d provide depth at OG and C.

5) McTelvin Agim, DT, Arkansas.  Came down to him, S Jeremy Chinn, or a TE.  Something went downhill with Autry this year, and Tyquan Lewis was often a healthy scratch.  Something tells me we need a second athletic DT.

6) Steven Sullivan, TE, LSU.  
6) Jared Madden, S, Alabama

7) Jordan Johnson, C, Central Florida.

Top UCFA: Camryn Bynum, CB, California