Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady No Going To The Pro Bowl

King Colt

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

Brady did not get to the Pro Bowl, not since 2008 has this been the case. Mahomes, Watson and Jackson are in. Is it the start of the fall?

Brady could care less about the Pro Bowl. I heard at one time he actually got mad at a teammate who was upset that he didn’t get in, basically he was telling him to stop his whining, the Pro Bowl is meaningless, that’s not what they’re playing for, etc...

On 12/18/2019 at 4:50 PM, DEColtsLover36 said:

Brady could care less about the Pro Bowl. I heard at one time he actually got mad at a teammate who was upset that he didn’t get in, basically he was telling him to stop his whining, the Pro Bowl is meaningless, that’s not what they’re playing for, etc...

I can't buy not getting selected does not bother the ego of Tom Brady even though I agree the Pro Bowl is noting more than a marketing ploy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

I can't buy not getting selected does not bother the ego of Tom Brady even though I agree the Pro Bowl is noting more than a marketing ploy.

So....you think he's bothered by being snubbed by the fans, which in turn denies him the opportunity to snub the pro bowl? 

Sounds about right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1