Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Sign G Mike Mcglynn

CashMoney

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike McGlynn signing to play C/G could also mean the end of Justin Snow. Snow has been listed at TE for years but is only on the team as a LS. McGlynn did some LS in college. McGlynn could cover C,G,T, and LS making him more versatle than Snow who is 35 years old. Since Snow had be active on game day for special teams it made the team limited if injuries happened. Now if McGlynn makes the team there would be some options.

I hope that doesn't happen. I like Snow.

Hey the good news is atleast we aren't taking the bad Eagles. I'm sure none of these fellas will cry about not getting calls (aka Vick) haha.... Good news is low risk material. How about them Hoosiers btw!!! :)

Hoosiers had a solid game yesterday (I must admit, I don't follow college ball very closely). Now, hopefully Purdue can win their game

We did sign Cota and Poole who used to play for the Ravens and signed Bennett who was a former Bill one of Polian's old players there. I recall us bringing in Burris who was one of Polian's last draft picks with the Bills. When he went to the Panthers he took three or four old Bills with him there too.

That is just not true.

Cota and Poole were Panthers.

But yes, it is normal for new GM's and coaches to bring players with them.