Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Youngest AND Fastest?

Lucky Colts Fan

I believe we're the youngest team in the league not counting Adam "Great-Great-Grandfather Time" Vinatieri.

I think we might also be the fastest team in the league after this draft.  Even the OLinemen we drafted in the 7th aren't slow by OL standards.  We have speed at pretty much every position on the field.

Other teams might be playing catch-up with the Colts from now on, figuratively and literally.  :burnout:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I believe we're the youngest team in the league not counting Adam "Great-Great-Grandfather Time" Vinatieri.

I think we might also be the fastest team in the league after this draft.  Even the OLinemen we drafted in the 7th aren't slow by OL standards.  We have speed at pretty much every position on the field.

Other teams might be playing catch-up with the Colts from now on, figuratively and literally.  :burnout:

Hopefully, the nfl will change from playing football to sprint races. haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• taylor is getting game changer money, why not see if he can change the game? does shane over manage?
    • He isnt Christian McCafferey, but when he has the ball in the open field he is very dangerous.   What happened Sunday was Taylor missed a block and dropped a pass and Shane tricked himself into thinking it was a good idea to take his best player out, despite the fact he was playing very well and use 2 guys who I have literally never seen make a single play that has impressed me, ever.    They should have to earn the right to be in the game in the 4th quarter by making plays when they get opportunities earlier in the game. They arent doing that and are just being handed the keys without earning it.    Honestly I feel like Shane should be taking more heat than he is. He did this exact thing in the Texans game last year. Taylor was destroying them and he took him out and put in Goodson.   It made no sense then and it made no sense last week.    
    • we are among the leaders in yards allowed and turnover give a ways. not good!!!!!
    • Interesting perspective you offer….  Considering a number of posters believe all Ballard says every year is “my bad”.    Doesn’t that mean he’s admitting he’s wrong?   
  • Members

• Dobbinblitz

Dobbinblitz 1,427

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,896

• Tsarquise

Tsarquise 1,246

• rockywoj

rockywoj 1,824

• CR91

CR91 13,426

• Jason_