Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Youngest AND Fastest?

Lucky Colts Fan

I believe we're the youngest team in the league not counting Adam "Great-Great-Grandfather Time" Vinatieri.

I think we might also be the fastest team in the league after this draft.  Even the OLinemen we drafted in the 7th aren't slow by OL standards.  We have speed at pretty much every position on the field.

Other teams might be playing catch-up with the Colts from now on, figuratively and literally.  :burnout:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I believe we're the youngest team in the league not counting Adam "Great-Great-Grandfather Time" Vinatieri.

I think we might also be the fastest team in the league after this draft.  Even the OLinemen we drafted in the 7th aren't slow by OL standards.  We have speed at pretty much every position on the field.

Other teams might be playing catch-up with the Colts from now on, figuratively and literally.  :burnout:

Hopefully, the nfl will change from playing football to sprint races. haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Maybe I'm using incorrect terminology when saying he's an OLB (EDGE might be more appropriate, but I'm not sure what an EDGe encompasses compared to a 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB ), but I definitely have seen seen him have more reps standing up than with his hand on the ground. He also was asked to play in coverage as well.    
    • Somewhat surprised. I figured it would be odunze at 9. Nabers is very talented, so I understand, and happy to hear he was making offers. 
    • From what I've seen reported Arizona was shutting down any trade requests. They weren't even listening to offers because they wanted MHJ. So yeah... If I had to guess the Colts wanted Nabers. They did work on him, had him on top 30 visit. IMO our best chance was probably the Chargers pick at 5, but it must have been really expensive.
    • Reddit is essentially internet prospecting. You have to sift through a bunch of waste and junk, but there are occasional nuggets that make it a worthwhile trip.    I get the most use out of it in regards to gaming. When I have a question or issue with a game I’m playing I almost always find a solution on Reddit. It’s good for stuff like that, but for general discussion and debate, yeah it’s a total cesspool.   I’d bet the farm on it. No hesitation. We spent enough years with frank listening to him talk about what he wanted in a QB and what he wanted them to be able to do that I can’t see frank wanting Young over Stroud even after a 3 week fever dream. Stroud checked all the boxes he ever laid out too perfectly. And after having a full year of sample size on Stroud, he and frank probably would have been a pretty sweet pairing, much akin to the Luck/frank pairing. 
    • it’s like if Latu goes off next year and is rookie of the year, and saying Ballard made a genius move to not trade up and pick Latu because he just knew he’d be there. That’s how ludicrous that argument is. He admitted they felt very lucky, and were… especially if he turns into a pro bowler soon and we look back in hindsight. 
  • Members

• johnmart2k

johnmart2k 0

Rookie
    • colts89

colts89 1,044

• w87r

w87r 13,939

Moderators
    • throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 3,741

• stitches