Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Im Bored Of All The Nfl Mock Drafts Only Covering The First Round....

typhoon2285

who shuld we get with our 2nd rounder i look at other mocks nd they all say diffrent things i wanna get opinions from ppl who actually kno the franchise nd the state were in, for me it looks like alshon jeffery has a good shot to be avaliable he was once projected top 10 nd i think he fell out cause of his performence at the combine nd his weight gain (culd be wrong) but i can easily overlook those flaws hes a great W/r so i say take the chance nd give luck a weapon dnt let lucks best weapon be collie tht would just be sad

But anyway who shuld we draft with our 2nd rounder theres what i think, what do u think?

If Fleener is there, I would love it if we took him. If not, it depends on the talent available. I would like to see us pick up a talented CB or SS early, or a solid WR for Luck to be with for a long time to develop some wicked chemistry

do u think jeffery is a good pick up if available ?

If Fleener is there, I would love it if we took him. If not, it depends on the talent available. I would like to see us pick up a talented CB or SS early, or a solid WR for Luck to be with for a long time to develop some wicked chemistry

I agree with the OP, does it really matter (to us) which order the top guys go in the first round? We only care who's left at 34, and beyond.

From what the experts are saying no TE deserves a first round pick, I'm hoping we go WR with the 2nd pick. Someone Luck can grow with, ala Peyton and Marvin.

However, I won't be surprised if 20 teams try to find the next Gronk/Hernandez combinations and are running the Pats O next season.

I like him, but I haven't watched as much on him as I would like and I might be mistaking him with another player, but doesn't he have some character issues?

idts just weight concerns nd poor combine, i think who u r thinking of is michael floyd who got in trouble for drunk driving