Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A few random thoughts

jemack

1st NBC stands for Nothing But Chiefs.

2nd Congrats to KC (you're the better team)

3rd Colts offense and defense played uptight. No rhythm in the 1st half.

3rd I was worried KC would exploit the Colts defense with "Dink" passes just as The Titans did. And they did.

4th Offensive game plan is shot to hell when yer down 17- 0 against an offense like KC.

5rd Colts offense all around executed poorly.

It appears opposing defenses have learned Lucks throwing pattern. Ive never seen so many batted balls from any other Qb. Btw (No problem with the coaching or game plan) except with the time allowed for the last scoring drive. 

6th The  roughing the kicker on the punt was pure ka ka and may have impacted the over/ under but not the final outcome.

7th Last KC TD was another blown call. Foreward progess was stopped. (See last part of #6).

8th AV needs to... Umm, retire. Thanks for yer great service as a Colt but Medicare is just around corner.

And Finally The Colts exceded my expectations this season. I love the new coaching staff and attitude. Congats on what I consider a successful season.

The End (?)

27 minutes ago, jemack said:

1st NBC stands for Nothing But Chiefs.

2nd Congrats to KC (you're the better team)

3rd Colts offense and defense played uptight. No rhythm in the 1st half.

3rd I was worried KC would exploit the Colts defense with "Dink" passes just as The Titans did. And they did.

4th Offensive game plan is shot to hell when yer down 17- 0 against an offense like KC.

5rd Colts offense all around executed poorly.

It appears opposing defenses have learned Lucks throwing pattern. Ive never seen so many batted balls from any other Qb. Btw (No problem with the coaching or game plan) except with the time allowed for the last scoring drive. 

6th The  roughing the kicker on the punt was pure ka ka and may have impacted the over/ under but not the final outcome.

7th Last KC TD was another blown call. Foreward progess was stopped. (See last part of #6).

8th AV needs to... Umm, retire. Thanks for yer great service as a Colt but Medicare is just around corner.

And Finally The Colts exceded my expectations this season. I love the new coaching staff and attitude. Congats on what I consider a successful season.

The End (?)

Most of those I agree with. However, I went back and rewatched both of AV’s misses. On BOTH of them, the football was still spinning and not fully secured by the holder when AV’s foot hit it.  That spin will affect the outcome 99/100 times

• Like 1

Its morning now. The emotions have dimmed. But AV is hitting the slope of his carreer. Those misses weren't on him but Ive seen him power through bad holds which is what makes him the goat. But l believe its time to invest in a replacement. The Medicare comment... You know emotions and all that...