Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What a run!

alawai

3 minutes ago, DillyDilly said:

Just watched the replay of the 99yd run. Impressive?  Yes the ref was running along the sidelines with the play?  Ok, ok maybe the last 20 yds but the ref was there running with the play!

Next week he will probably have 50 Yards total LOL. That is how the NFL is. It's up and down with most teams. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Next week he will probably have 50 Yards total LOL. That is how the NFL is. It's up and down with most teams. 

28 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

They don’t give him enough attempts. Henry is a back who needs 20+ attempts.

Lol!  I was more impressed with the ref running with the play!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Can somebody explain the stats to me on the chart at the link below? The Colts are last in the league in Team Combined Tackles (82) and Solo Tackles (50). Most teams have a lot more tackles than we do. Since our defense has been on the field so much, shouldn't we have more tackles than other teams? Is it because opponents are running the ball so much that they are running the clock and don't get as many plays off?    I also noticed that we're near the bottom of the league in sacks with 3 (several teams have 2 and the top teams are close to 10). That's disappointing and I hope it improves against the Bears' shaky offensive line.    https://www.nfl.com/stats/team-stats/defense/tackles/2024/reg/all  
    • You would think this week would be the perfect time to disguise coverage to confuse the rookie QB, since... you know... rookie QBs generally struggle with that sort of thing.    Too bad we're not like most teams... 
    • This has been a common thing from any team that has faced us so far. Bengals defense was trash talking and calling out the offense during training camp. Cardinals didn't seem fazed or impressed either in August... Packers defense was laughing at us about sitting on the sidelines all day. Texans backed up their talk and ran down our throats with Mixon while Stroud played perfect complimentary football.    We aren't scaring anyone.    And I think one of the biggest reasons for why this forum is so upset with an 0-2 start is because the media way overhyped this team...    I kept hearing from pundits like Rich Eisen talking about how "unstoppable" we'd be with Richardson and Taylor together. The media made us out to be frauds. 
    • I agree Downs coming back will jump start the lay ups for AR and let AD go back outside where he feels more comfortable. On D while Buck is a loss I think Stewart would have been a bigger loss because not sure Davis would be ready to fill Grove's shoes while I think Dayo and Tomi can at least perform (Bryan Ive given up on hope front office has as well).    We played 3 linebackers 44% of the snaps last week selling out vs the run, expecting more of the same. Womack outsnapped Flowers but barely think it is a bigger disparity this week. Still would like to see David Long added from PS been here over 2 weeks now and should be ready.   Colts-27 Bears-17 
    • The edge is not being set well and now the middle goes vacant with Buckner on IR. Water is coming into the boat through several holes, so patching up one hole will allow it come another way anyways. We can only limit the bleeding.   Unless AR and the offense bail the D out with some time of possession, the D is going to bleed a little for sure.
  • Members