Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Darius Leonard - Walking Boot

Alex22

1 hour ago, strt182 said:

So you are a Leonard fan and not a COLTS fan? Not trying to be harsh JC but why not enjoy the team as a whole? Its ok to be you and thats fine, this is just me but its about the next player up.  

P.s. I understand your personal situation and thats why I like suggesting an alternative outlook. 

I didn't say I'm not a Colts fan, but Leonard is bringing a level of enjoyment to this team that we haven't had in forever on the defense, and tbh, there hasn't been a lot to enjoy besides him this year. Without him this game, we lose the one guy on defense that gives us a chance to do some damage Vs the Pats offense, and I know how this song and dance goes without him. With Leonard, it's an interesting game. Had to go through the same garbage when Hooker tore his ACL last year, don't want to have to go through it again with Leonard week to week.

49 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I didn't say I'm not a Colts fan, but Leonard is bringing a level of enjoyment to this team that we haven't had in forever on the defense, and tbh, there hasn't been a lot to enjoy besides him this year. Without him this game, we lose the one guy on defense that gives us a chance to do some damage Vs the Pats offense, and I know how this song and dance goes without him. With Leonard, it's an interesting game. Had to go through the same garbage when Hooker tore his ACL last year, don't want to have to go through it again with Leonard week to week.

There has been a lot more to this young D than Leonard. Sure, he's the stand out for now, but your outlook is kinda blinkered. Your choice, of course.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

1 hour ago, braveheartcolt said:

There has been a lot more to this young D than Leonard. Sure, he's the stand out for now, but your outlook is kinda blinkered. Your choice, of course.

What he said ^^.

Jared, don't sell yourself short on enjoying the game of football man. Yes its alot easier to watch when theres a play maker or star that shows through but the thing about football is its bigger then just ONE GUY. Maybe I am a lil bias about this having played some football (for sure not at anywhere near pro level though). Remember there are 32 teams but every year there is really only 1 true winner. 

Saying that you would only watch the game if Leonard is playing is kinda like me saying I'm only going to watch the Super Bowl because thats the only game that really matters. 

On 9/30/2018 at 7:35 PM, #12. said:

Another sack btw. If he's healthy, double-digit sacks is a real possibility.  

If he gets double digit sacks and keeps racking up the tackles, DPOY is a real possibility.  

It's really not. He could garner a Pro Bowl nod though....which would be awesome. Lot of season left...but the AFC isn't very strong at LB.

I don't think he played as well this past game...curious to see how PFF graded it. But it sounds like he was banged up and toughed it out. Hopefully it doesn't linger.

5 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

People are looking too far into the fact that he came back into the game. Doyle came back in the game he got hurt in and look where’s he’s at. 

Not to mention I thought he looked slower when he came back in.

Yep...definitely didn't look the same after he came back in. Didn't seem to be running around as much either. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play...but maybe it was minor. Ankles never seem to be though.