Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags 2, Colts 32?

chrisfarley

9 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Franks mantra seems to be "finish", and if they had "finished" in those NINE games they were winning in the 4th quarter last year, that's sniffing the playoffs WITHOUT Andrew Luck...

A healthy Andrew Luck on a team that finishes games is going to the playoffs.  It might happen this year.  We'll see.

Looking at the pre season game tomorrow here are the side-by-sides:

Def. Colts 32nd, Sea !st,

Off. Colts 31st, Sea 11th,

Passing Colts 27th, Sea 2nd

Rush Colts 31st, Sea 11th

Keep in mind many hold little hope for Seattle to make it to the playoffs this year and they are right. "If" send most teams home every year in all sports.

The Colts might be off to a rough start because of their youth. By the time of the 7th or 8th game, I predict they will be a "tough out". I can't wait to see if this D can generate pass rush, particularly late in games. Get a sack or two and let Luck do the rest. This is a formula for some wins. Without the sacks, or at least hurries, cover 2 becomes problematic.

48 minutes ago, bleevit said:

The Colts might be off to a rough start because of their youth. By the time of the 7th or 8th game, I predict they will be a "tough out". I can't wait to see if this D can generate pass rush, particularly late in games. Get a sack or two and let Luck do the rest. This is a formula for some wins. Without the sacks, or at least hurries, cover 2 becomes problematic.

I have us starting out 2-0, winning vs Cincy and winning at Washington. One reason why 9-7 is probable IMO.