Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

wow, unreal

LUVTHESHOE

Take it up with the mods via PM. We're having issues with redundant topics and new members flaming coaches and players with disrespectful verbiage. This is all clearly posted in the rules. Why burden us with you petty complaints?

All you ever do is complain: Here are all of your posts so far:

1 FOR 6 IN SUPERBOWLS NOT GREAT. CALDWELL AND POLIAN WILL

ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED FOR QUITING ON THE UNDEFEATED SEASON

NOT THE ONE WIN POLIAN HAS OVER A BEARS TEAM WITH A HORRIBLE

Q.B..

let me be first to say it, fire jim caldwell.with other afc south teams

finally getting some talent. we are doomed.

for the life of me i can't understand the reason the colts are doing nothing

for this defense.they are getting worse if anything. we are going to continue

to get the ball run down our throats and never get a stop when it matters,the

fans know it people around the league know it so how can the quote unquote best

gm in the game not see it!!!! we are wasting mannings career. this team will continue

to get 1 or 2 possessions a quarter and play from behind. wake up polian, being built

to play 18 weeks is great. but now we are the thrid best in our division, o well no fear

our special teams will carry us. good luck offense.

yes it is a shame this still needs brought up for

the tenth straight year. maybe if we don't talk about it,it

will fix itself!seems to be polians plan.

do you watch any games or just watch the polian show? this team needs defensive help and no

game changers are coming from the I.R. it is ok to drink the kool-aid just don't drowned in it.

i am a season ticket holder and not trying to be negitive, just real.and yes they will have 1 game

in january.

you remember two plays.opinions can't be debated,so i am of the opinion that time of possession is everything and that relates to defense. and when manning is on the sideline for 40 mins a game that is not good, homer or not.goodtime for a timeout.

The inherent irony being.....your user name is LUVTHESHOE. Unless you have a fixation with tennis shoes, I believe you should change your name to HATETHESHOE

Take it up with the mods via PM. We're having issues with redundant topics and new members flaming coaches and players with disrespectful verbiage. This is all clearly posted in the rules. Why burden us with you petty complaints?

All you ever do is complain: Here are all of your posts so far:

The inherent irony being.....your user name is LUVTHESHOE. Unless you have a fixation with tennis shoes, I believe you should change your name to HATETHESHOE

i love my wife of 23 years and it is not 24/7 of total agreement. but i will tow the line. go colts