Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carolina (-6.5) at New Orleans (1-7-18)

oldunclemark

4:40 EST ......Joe Buck, Troy Aikman and Erin Andrews (The A-team) on FOX

Over-under at 48 inside the Mercedes-Benz SuperDome

The best game of the weekend because its the only game with two proven QBs

Former MVP Cam Newton (291 of 492 yards, 2 Ts, 16 INts) can make up for a shaky season if he can be the 'One-Man Gang' he likes to be.

Cam ran 139 times for 754 yards, leading all QBs..but the Panthers have lost twice to New Orleans

Rookie Christian McCafffrey rushed 117 times for 435 yards and caught 80 passes for 651 yards.

Saints AARP superstar Drew ('King Creole') Brees (386 of 536, 4,334 yards, 23 Tds, 8 INts) and he has rookie Alvin Kamara who has run 120 times for 728 yards and caught 81 passes.  Old Man Drew completed 72% of his passes and he'll be quite ready to take on the Carolina defense, which has 48 QB sacks including 11 by Julius 'Doctor" Peppers.

WR Michael Thomas caught 104 passes for 1,425 yards

I think the spread here is too much. Carolina (11-5) lost to New Orleans (11-5) by scores of 34-13 an 31-21 nut they get TE Greg Olsen back for this one and I don't  he played against the Saints either time.

Cant say I'm sure that Carolina will win but I like the 'over' here.  There's a lot of firepower in this game and we're indoors so the weather cant hold the 'over' down.

These QBs are pretty sure to produce points....and that's what you want to bet on in winner-take-all games