Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Doyle took the blame, sort of

azcolt

1 hour ago, Pacergeek said:

No it isn't Doyle has had a crap year, and he deserves heat. No longer "Mr Reliable", and now has reputation of having stone hands

A reputation of stone hands...just because you call him that does not make anything a reputation.  Nice try!

He has had struggles, as everyone has.  That is as far as I will go with it.

On 11/13/2017 at 10:37 AM, azcolt said:

Interviewed after the game, Doyle was asked if he thought he should have caught the INT’d pass. Yes, it hit my fingertips so I should have caught it was essentially his response. Go back and watch the video. It was thrown with touch and went through the middle of his mitts, probably the easiest ball he had all game. It was 100% on him and he should have owned it.

Whether he caught it or not he wasnt going anywhere Shazier was right there to make the stop. it would have prevented that interception thats for sure.

On 11/13/2017 at 2:52 PM, lollygagger8 said:

He does hold the ball too long, so throwing it sooner would alleviate this. 

As for 5 years i have watched the "best prospect in 25 years" throwing most everything LATE and used to be HIGH all the time too, but he did do better FINALLY last year.
 Loved the LOW throws to Rogers in the short game. Great TOUCH and throwing his guy OPEN. Now that is some ______ football. Brissett has some quality.