Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Qb Is Not A Need, Pass On Luck

manning2dallas

get out now. we don't want you.

im not surprised that you admitted you are a bandwagon fan. anyways, have fun at the Redskins board.

please ben a colts fan since day one in indy. ive supported this team through the two years of 3-13, its you said you were leaving so leave already. we dont need "luck" fans

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he didnt say he did or did not want to be a colt. but he said he didnt wanna sit and if we retain manning it wouldnt work dotn you agree? and if he has to sit hes not going to like it cause he thinks he is pro ready already. am i right or wrong? and if he has to sit he wont be happy with the colts. right??

Luck said he would rather start. I expect that from every honest competitor. I would not want to draft anyone who doesn't want to start. Would you?

Luck also said that he would sit behind PM. I doubt he would like sitting. Then again, I would not want him to like sitting, and I wouldn't draft anyone who would be happy to sit.

Perhaps you would like to draft a team full of players who would be happy to sit on the bench. Not me.

Come game time, your team would be on the bench.

Just for clarification, what is a bandwagon fan?

its a fan that comes in only when a player they like is about to be a colt. lol i think if i do leave and become a fan its not cause of the colts themselves its fans like him that will call names and make their own opinions fact. ive not called anyone lier or anything of that nature on here but yet been called names since day one and now even by fellow colts fans. has it really gotten that bad around here??

Luck said he would rather start. I expect that from every honest competitor. I would not want to draft anyone who doesn't want to start. Would you?

Luck also said that he would sit behind PM. I doubt he would like sitting. Then again, I would not want him to like sitting, and I wouldn't draft anyone who would be happy to sit.

Perhaps you would like to draft a team full of players who would be happy to sit on the bench. Not me.

but yet you supported drafting RG3 who stated he is willing and wanting to sit behind manning to learn. ok i for one since day one has stated i did not want luck and wanted to trade the pick to build teh team and that to me luck was over rated and hyped up beyond belief.

its a fan that comes in only when a player they like is about to be a colt. lol i think if i do leave and become a fan its not cause of the colts themselves its fans like him that will call names and make their own opinions fact. ive not called anyone lier or anything of that nature on here but yet been called names since day one and now even by fellow colts fans. has it really gotten that bad around here??

You were called a liar, because you lied. You claimed something as fact, when it wasn't. You even admitted it.

but yet you supported drafting RG3 who stated he is willing and wanting to sit behind manning to learn. ok i for one since day one has stated i did not want luck and wanted to trade the pick to build teh team and that to me luck was over rated and hyped up beyond belief.

Again, you lack reading comprehension skills.

I do not support drafting RG3, and never did.

I asked a question. You again, incorrectly interpreted that I support RG3, when I do not.

Can you please provide me with the source information from where you pulled the 70-80% nerve regeneration claim?

It's not a claim, like I mentioned parenthetically in my post, it's an educated opinion, hence why I said "what appears to be." If Peyton's health status was anything less than 60-70%, he wouldn't be throwing and running, nor would he be medically cleared by doctors to play. Additionally, there have been nothing but positive reports about Peyton the past couple weeks regarding his progress and rehabilitation schedule.

One of the Insider articles from ESPN compares Peyton's health issues to Chris Weinke's, and the entire rehabilitation process for Weinke took roughly seven months. Figure that it's been since early September when the final procedure was performed for Peyton, that equates to almost six months since that time. I'm not saying he'll be 100% healed in one month, but based on the positive reports from analysts and doctors, I would be confident in saying Peyton will be at or near 100% within the next one to two months.

It's not a claim, like I mentioned parenthetically in my post, it's an educated opinion, hence why I said "what appears to be." If Peyton's health status was anything less than 60-70%, he wouldn't be throwing and running, nor would he be medically cleared by doctors to play. Additionally, there have been nothing but positive reports about Peyton the past couple weeks regarding his progress and rehabilitation schedule.

TY for clarifying that the 70-80% nerve regeneration was not a claim, but rather an opinion. You claim it is an educated opinion. Tell me on what education do you base that opinion? Have you examined the patient? Have you personal first-hand experience with this type of injury? Or is the mere fact that PM is rehabbing by throwing the ball enough of a basis to arrive at the 70-80% nerve regeneration estimate?

From what some doctors have told me, one can run around, and attempt to throw the football anytime after the fusion has fixed. The nerve does not need to be at any percentage regenerated to attempt to run or throw. The medical clearance to play football provided by PM's doctors was addressing the cervical fusion, not the nerve regeneration.

The alleged positive reports have been countered by the alleged negative reports.

One of the Insider articles from ESPN compares Peyton's health issues to Chris Weinke's, and the entire rehabilitation process for Weinke took roughly seven months. Figure that it's been since early September when the final procedure was performed for Peyton, that equates to almost six months since that time. I'm not saying he'll be 100% healed in one month, but based on the positive reports from analysts and doctors, I would be confident in saying Peyton will be at or near 100% within the next one to two months.

Weinke had his fusion at an age ten years younger than when PM got his fusion. Doctors will acknowledge that younger people will recover faster and better than older people from this type of procedure. They will also tell you that what one patient experiences, does not necessarily equate to a prognosis of another patient.

While you have every right to be confident as you like, you should be careful not to represent conjecture as fact.

I am of the "opinion" that this thread has run it's course.

Please remember:

If you state your opinions as facts, please back up those opinions with the facts. Otherwise, you may appear to be guilty of baiting/trolling.

Don't call others bandwagon fans, trolls, etc., or tell them to leave or shut up. It's just not nice :sadno:

Don't post links to other teams message boards. It just leads to forum wars and we already have enough fighting here.

If anyone needs to review the forum rules, here is the link:

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules