Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I don't think we are too far off

CR91

8 hours ago, tikyle said:

I honestly believe by the end of this season this team could clear cut be the best team in the division, but miss the playoffs and be the favorites to win the division next year.  This team is missing only 2 key players, an ILB who can cover and another edge rusher.  That's assuming all of our starters are healthy next year of course.  I think the O line is shaky but good enough to win this division next year.  I do think this season is over in terms of making the playoffs.  I don't think it's over in terms of team building and finding out who are keepers and who we should let walk.

This season isnt close to over as far as making the playoffs. Now if we lose the next four games it prob would be

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm mostly in agreement with the Post. I think we could tell a lot from Monday night's performance against the Titans. If our young corners show up and the running game works, the Colts will give the Titans a hard time. If Mariota's hammy doesn't hold up, I might even cross my fingers for a win. I can't help thinking this game is doable. We'll see.

Also as it applies to the defense improving overall, I just hope Geathers can get back. The run defense and the back end would benefit tremendously with a healthy Clayton Geathers back there. Fingers crossed again.

10 hours ago, krunk said:

Yes we have some things we need to improve upon most certainly.

Oh my god, you guys agreed on something! I can tell that both of you love the Colts.  You guys are just looking at the season from different standpoints.

14 hours ago, bleevit said:

Actually, I'm mostly in agreement with the Post. I think we could tell a lot from Monday night's performance against the Titans. If our young corners show up and the running game works, the Colts will give the Titans a hard time. If Mariota's hammy doesn't hold up, I might even cross my fingers for a win. I can't help thinking this game is doable. We'll see.

Also as it applies to the defense improving overall, I just hope Geathers can get back. The run defense and the back end would benefit tremendously with a healthy Clayton Geathers back there. Fingers crossed again.

I feel we have a chance in our next few games. Now whether we win or not depends on turnovers penalties and the ability to finish teams off. Say we are leading the titans 28 to 7 at halftime. I dont want to see the game tied by the start of the fourth. If you keep letting teams back in you are bound to lose. See the cards game. Browns abd 49ers were also close calls and the seahawks game we didnt show up in second half.