18. Garett Bolles, OL, Utah

19. Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina

20. Malik Hooker, S, Ohio St.

21. Mike Williams, WR, Clemson

22. Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida

23. Carl Lawson, Edge, Auburn

24. Zachary Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt

25. O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama

Are these just players that you personally like or what are these based on... just out of curiousity?  I would place some others in here like:

Corey Davis - WR

Jabrill Peppers - S/LB

Teez Tabor - CB

Ryan Ramcyzk - OT

I would only have maybe two linemen in the top 25.  Ryan and Cam.  Lamp would just outside maybe top 35 or so.  Also, I would say Deshaun Watson is arguably top 25 for sure.  But it is all on what you see and opinion.  Nice list!

13 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

Are these just players that you personally like or what are these based on... just out of curiousity?  I would place some others in here like:

Corey Davis - WR

Jabrill Peppers - S/LB

Teez Tabor - CB

Ryan Ramcyzk - OT

I would only have maybe two linemen in the top 25.  Ryan and Cam.  Lamp would just outside maybe top 35 or so.  Also, I would say Deshaun Watson is arguably top 25 for sure.  But it is all on what you see and opinion.  Nice list!

Yeah just personal opinion at the moment. Ryan Ramcyzk is a guy I considered for one of the last spots, but given he's going into surgery I think his value reduces slightly until the issue is sorted out. Any of the others mentioned are certainly arguable to slide in over a few of the others on here, especially with the back few. Lamp is my favorite O-lineman in the draft so far. 

26 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

I think you have Cunningham way too high. Poor tackler and hasn't demonstrated any coverage ability.

I agree on the tackling. He kinda sucks at tackling. I don't agree that he hasn't demonstrated coverage ability. I think he hasn't demonstrated advanced coverage skills, but he's made plays in coverage and his physical traits project to a guy who has a ton of upside in that area. Overall, you might be right, but I generally like linebackers who are rangy and can cover. Perhaps my ranking of him is too much based on upside. 

19 minutes ago, Track Guy said:

I agree on the tackling. He kinda sucks at tackling. I don't agree that he hasn't demonstrated coverage ability. I think he hasn't demonstrated advanced coverage skills, but he's made plays in coverage and his physical traits project to a guy who has a ton of upside in that area. Overall, you might be right, but I generally like linebackers who are rangy and can cover. Perhaps my ranking of him is too much based on upside. 

That's basically how I feel about him. Upside is too much of the story with him. Poor tackler but he's got upside. Hasn't shown he can cover like some of the other LB prospects but his athleticism means he has upside there. Raw but upside,etc...

Granted that was the case with Dontari Poe, but he went high because that type of upside at NT was unprecedented and you knew there wouldn't be a guy like that at that position for years. I feel like Cunningham is being over valued for projection. There's at least 3 ILBs I'd take before him in this draft. I feel he's more of a second round pick as well.

That Kamara slot seems odd to me.  I watched him in a couple of games and wasn't all that impressed. (Those games were once he became the starter, though; I understand that he was more impressive coming in off the bench.)  I have him as my third or fourth favorite for a 3rd round RB right now...

1 hour ago, Archer said:

That Kamara slot seems odd to me.  I watched him in a couple of games and wasn't all that impressed. (Those games were once he became the starter, though; I understand that he was more impressive coming in off the bench.)  I have him as my third or fourth favorite for a 3rd round RB right now...

I know it's way higher than most have him at right now - he's generally being considered like a 3rd rounder or 2nd at best... And I do think that's his range where he'd be picked. RB is an undervalued position to an extent, and this is a strong class where teams won't need to reach.

However my slotting Kamara that high is no accident - I think he's pretty similar to Dalvin Cook in ability. I think he's in that sort of class, because he has elite elusiveness and receiving skills. He reminds me of a bigger, stronger, and theoretically more durable version of Dion Lewis. 

7 minutes ago, 12to13 said:

Soo many good defenders on that list.. makes my heart happy knowing the Colts will get one of em :')

That's what I thought as well. Lots of premium defensive players, especially in the upper portion. I hope Grigson can somehow make away with a premium pass rusher so we can quit being terrible on getting to the QB. Easier said than done I suppose.

3 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

That's what I thought as well. Lots of premium defensive players, especially in the upper portion. I hope Grigson can somehow make away with a premium pass rusher so we can quit being terrible on getting to the QB. Easier said than done I suppose.

It's definitely not * rocket science either. If he misses terribly again in the 1st I'm finding a different team to root for lmao. The incompetence is too much for me.

36 minutes ago, 12to13 said:

It's definitely not * rocket science either. If he misses terribly again in the 1st I'm finding a different team to root for lmao. The incompetence is too much for me.

I think he thinks too hard. Especially when it came down to the Bjorn Werner pick. He was OK in college but I don't think he should have batted an eye at him. Then, there we were with Bjorn Werner walking up stage for our pick. Ouch.

1 hour ago, Track Guy said:

I know it's way higher than most have him at right now - he's generally being considered like a 3rd rounder or 2nd at best... And I do think that's his range where he'd be picked. RB is an undervalued position to an extent, and this is a strong class where teams won't need to reach.

However my slotting Kamara that high is no accident - I think he's pretty similar to Dalvin Cook in ability. I think he's in that sort of class, because he has elite elusiveness and receiving skills. He reminds me of a bigger, stronger, and theoretically more durable version of Dion Lewis. 

Fair enough.  I knew that the games I had seen were not his best, as his scouting reports all seemed to describe a great receiver and explosive runner (which I didn't see).  But I'll keep an open mind on him, because I love the idea of picking up a 2nd round RB (particularly if we trade down in the first an pick up another 2nd rounder...)