Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tennessee (-2 1/2) @ Bears (11-27-16)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST Spero Dedos and Solomon Wilcotts (who are here only because there's no Colts game Sunday) on CBS

over-under 44,   Mid-40s and cloudy in front of a lot of empty seats in Chicago

Titan QB Marcus Mariotta (228 of 355, 2,772 yards, 23 Tds, 8 INTs) will again look for TR Delanie Walker (46 catches, 607 yards) when hes not handing it off to HB DeMarco Murray (212 carries, 1,000 yards, No,. 1 in the AFC)  

Bears QB? Well, who is it. Wit jay Cutler and Brian Hoyer both out,

Matt Barkley, the USC flash..will make his 1st NFL start (whether he wants to or not) without Alshon Jeffery (40 catches, 630 yards) who is suspended and TE Zach Miller (47 catches, 486 yards), who broke his foot last week.  Better hand it off to Jordan Howard (131 carries, 682 yards)

Titans have 30 QB sacks so just because Barkley starts doesnt mean he'll finish the game.

Of the 22 players who began the season starting for the Bears, 13 are out this week.

For Tennessee (5-6) to have any chance to win the AFC South, they must win this game. With a loss to Houston and 2 to the Colts already, the Titans lose most tie breakers.

Titans also have Denver and KC still to play....and they have to pass the Colts....not just catch them

For the Bears, if they don't beat the Titans this week or the 49ers next week, they will go 2-14 for the firs time in team history.

..and even in next year's draft, losing wont help the Bears , they only get one pick in the first round..and there's no one player who can save them

Barkley was by no means great in the game. He made a couple bad decisions but he was by no means the reason the Bears lost the game. All things considered he did not play bad in the game. His receivers just did not step up and make enough of the plays they should have made. Multiple drops but more then that were balls that wr's should have caught but didn't. Have to tip my hat to Barkley on this one under the circumstances I think

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am feeling much better about this right now than I did after Thursday. We just need Andrew healthy + others as well. Looking at the teams schedule it's anyone's Division now.

we have the ultimate tie breaker on Tennessee..you're right....

The Houston loss was the big deal...what we needed...

Houston ends the season at Tennessee..

...we just have to get healthy and win one on the road

2 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Barkley was by no means great in the game. He made a couple bad decisions but he was by no means the reason the Bears lost the game. All things considered he did not play bad in the game. His receivers just did not step up and make enough of the plays they should have made. Multiple drops but more then that were balls that wr's should have caught but didn't. Have to tip my hat to Barkley on this one under the circumstances I think

You're selling him a little short.... Barkley was very good....

....and outstanding late.  he looked like he did in college