Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (-2.5) at Tennessee (11-13-16)

oldunclemark

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lions may win that Division?? What is this world coming too? Vikings are just falling apart and the Packers look done.

It seems like no team in the NFC North wants to win the division. The Lions are playing the best.

I am on my way home from Washington after going to the Vikes game. The stadium was about 45% Vikings fans, if not more. I had a great time but the loss hurts. We did not play very well in any phase of the game; yet, we still had several chances to win. We miss Teddy so much. People criticized him for not throwing the ball deep but they did not credit him for how he helped the team win. He did things to keep drives going and the fan base rarely felt we were out of a game because we trusted him to make the right plays most of the time. There were 3rd downs and short that Teddy would have converted into first downs today. Bradford seems afraid to do a QB sneak. His mobility is so limited.

The defense is mediocre and our kicker can't kick a simple extra point now. And we have injuries all over. We lost another guy to IR today.

Anyway, it is always good to go to a live game, especially one that was a close game. I am exhausted.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

It seems like no team in the NFC North wants to win the division. The Lions are playing the best.

I am on my way home from Washington after going to the Vikes game. The stadium was about 45% Vikings fans, if not more. I had a great time but the loss hurts. We did not play very well in any phase of the game; yet, we still had several chances to win. We miss Teddy so much. People criticized him for not throwing the ball deep but they did not credit him for how he helped the team win. He did things to keep drives going and the fan base rarely felt we were out of a game because we trusted him to make the right plays most of the time. There were 3rd downs and short that Teddy would have converted into first downs today. Bradford seems afraid to do a QB sneak. His mobility is so limited.

The defense is mediocre and our kicker can't kick a simple extra point now. And we have injuries all over. We lost another guy to IR today.

Anyway, it is always good to go to a live game, especially one that was a close game. I am exhausted.

You guys were behind the 8 ball from day 1, losing Teddy and then losing one of the best RB's of all-time. The 5-0 start helped and still helps. Still 5-4 and I like your Coaching staff. Your Division is like our's LOL, luckily GB is stinking it up but the Lions are dangerous at this point.