Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

CR91 thoughts on the 53 man roster

CR91

some cuts we saw coming anf some real head-scratcher. Lets analyse

QB- I dont expect us to keep three QBs on the opening day roster and expect morris to be either cut to make space for someone else that was also cut or traded

RB- not completely surprised. while ferguson couldnt run the ball, he was great running after the catch. expect to see him on passing downs. frank will obviously be the starter and I think todman will spell him with turbin being used for short yardage situations and the goal line.

WR- No surprises at all. Smith was good, but i didnt expect us to carry 6 WRs. Hes better off on the PS with Mckay

TE- I think the only reason coffman made the team was because the team doesnt believe allen can stay healthy for 16 games other then that no surprises. 

OL-Again no surprises, but the question of who will be starting in place of mewhort is the big question. Unfortunately it will most likely be harrison

DL-Completely surprised we didnt keep bailey, however he'll most likely go to the PS

LB-Obviously the big surprise is irving being cut, however I think morrison and E jack impressed enough to make irving expansible and im also guessing coaches didnt feel irving returned to form from his injury. quick shout out to my boy Maggit wooooooooo. 

CB-Frankie wiliiams I expect to make the PS so to see him make the team is def a surprise, but the injuries to smith and mitchell also helped

S-No surprises