Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Another 7 Round Mock

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

No buy Butler is growing on me. Butler should definitely be available at 18. Billings will probably go to Saints Raiders or Lions.

I can see Billings going before 18, but I do like Butler slightly better. He`s got better size than Billings and can play pretty much anywhere on the front.

I`m glad to see a lot of fans here recognize the front 3 on defense is really not that good IMO. Anderson should turn out to be very productive, Langford is not a long term solution and Parry would be best in a backup role. A healthy A. Jones would significantly make the line better, but that's a huge question mark. I think if the Colts fix the trenches on both sides, its will solve a lot of problems everywhere else. I think it`s going to take two seasons to get there, but like everyone else I`m getting stoked for this draft. 18 days!

Lasco is someone we have looked at, and he is flying a little under the radar. He won't be there in the 7th though. A relatively good sized RB who runs a 4.48, is strong, and does not have a lot of wear on the tires. All the listings I have seen him going in the 5th possibly falling to the 6th. I think regardless of where he falls, he will be a good late choice.