Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Remembering Polian........

chrisfarley

I think (at least I hope) Ryan will get better with time at press conference questions. He's never been in this position with a team before so hopefully he works it out because it's hard to watch him talk sometimes. I almost get embarrassed for him.

My wife and I sat next to a group that included Bill Polian at an Indy restaurant (Benvenuti?) several years ago. As she came back to our table he looked up at my wife and nodded. She seized the opportunity and asked him what he was eating. He told her, and then had the waitress bring a plate which he put some of his food on and handed over to my wife. As he was leaving he came to our table and asked my wife how she liked the dish.

In that lone encounter Mr. Polian was very gracious to us.

My wife and I sat next to a group that included Bill Polian at an Indy restaurant (Benvenuti?) several years ago. As she came back to our table he looked up at my wife and nodded. She seized the opportunity and asked him what he was eating. He told her, and then had the waitress bring a plate which he put some of his food on and handed over to my wife. As he was leaving he came to our table and asked my wife how she liked the dish.

In that lone encounter Mr. Polian was very gracious to us.

I must say, that was nice of him. (I still don't like him though) :D