Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL announces comp picks

12isthenew18

14 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

we didnt get any?

We will next year if we continue not to sign high priced free agents this offseason. Remember these comp picks are based off of last years signings. We signed more high priced free agents than we lost last year therefore we didn't get any.

5 minutes ago, SDakColts said:

We will next year if we continue not to sign high priced free agents this offseason. Remember these comp picks are based off of last years signings. We signed more high priced free agents than we lost last year therefore we didn't get any.

ahh thanks, that makes sense 

3 hours ago, SDakColts said:

And I don't think the Allen re-signing figures into that calculation since he was a re-sign of one of our own pending free agents before the free agency period began. 

So far, losing Fleener and likely losing Jerrell Freeman will make for some decent picks next year, provided we don't sign anybody to a rich contract.

22 hours ago, DougDew said:

And I don't think the Allen re-signing figures into that calculation since he was a re-sign of one of our own pending free agents before the free agency period began. 

So far, losing Fleener and likely losing Jerrell Freeman will make for some decent picks next year, provided we don't sign anybody to a rich contract.

Fleener will be a nice one, but I don't think we'll get much for Freeman. It's partially based on salary, and he got a pretty small contract