Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Unrealistic laughable fanspeak draft

On February 26, 2016 at 2:34 PM, Combsey said:

Yes I know this will never happen not realistic but I thought it demonstrated exactly how inaccurate these fun draft sites are. This was my take in the first four rounds I think pigs have a better chance of flying. Lol

Screenshot_2016-02-26-17-30-18.png

Thank you for posting this!!

I hope lots of posters here who love to play these games and who think they're realistic will take a good long look at this latest example.......

Too unrealistic for words! 

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Thank you for posting this!!

I hope lots of posters here who love to play these games and who think they're realistic will take a good long look at this latest example.......

Too unrealistic for words! 

I do agree with you that these computer web games are unrealistic, however to the OP's selections it's not that far off possible.

1) Jack depends on medical report  where he will be. So it is possible.

2) Smith, unfortunately after the current reports is over drafted in his mock. Most feel rd4 or worse.

(feel awful for the kid)

3) According to most on this board  Centers are not very important and can be had on the cheap in rounds 3-7 or udfa

4) Killebrew is a 3rd pick in a weak strong safety class.

54 minutes ago, JRnINDY said:

I do agree with you that these computer web games are unrealistic, however to the OP's selections it's not that far off possible.

1) Jack depends on medical report  where he will be. So it is possible.

2) Smith, unfortunately after the current reports is over drafted in his mock. Most feel rd4 or worse.

(feel awful for the kid)

3) According to most on this board  Centers are not very important and can be had on the cheap in rounds 3-7 or udfa

4) Killebrew is a 3rd pick in a weak strong safety class.

Sorry,  but no, no, no and no......    (at least I'm consistent!)

All four picks are unrealistic,  and the computer simulation isn't taking into consideration that he could fall this far. Those who program the computer are not that up to speed.     It's being offered because of incompetence,  not because of keeping current with the news.

There are no mocks on the planet that have Jack falling past 10.   His surgery was arthroscopic,  not full blown.  

Kelly is the top center,  he's not falling to 81...      and Killebrew might fall to the 4th, (but not likely)  but it's harder to see him falling to the 18th pick of the 4th round.     That's half a round.    The odds are very long...

Now, what are the odds of ALL FOUR of those picks happening?     Might as well try winning the mega-lottery.

lol. . . 

18: R1P18

CB Mackensie Alexander
OHIO STATE
48: R2P17

DT VERNON BUTLER
LOUISIANA TECH
82: R3P19

C RYAN KELLY
ALABAMA
117: R4P18

OLB KAMALEI CORREA