Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Staying healthy?

Bdg57

I hope we can stay healthy this year.I pray the guys coming back from ir are ready to go.hate the thought of session laying out one of our guys,that's gonna hurt.our ol should be eventually one of the best in the NFL.hope polish can find a good db soon!happy to join this forum,hope evveyones nice to each other here.love how much you fans know,I know I'll learn a lot.let's end up on top again where we belong as long as 18 remains to Lead us.!

I hope we can stay healthy this year.I pray the guys coming back from ir are ready to go.hate the thought of session laying out one of our guys,that's gonna hurt.our ol should be eventually one of the best in the NFL.hope Polian can find a good db soon!happy to join this forum,hope evveyones nice to each other here.love how much you fans know,I know I'll learn a lot.let's end up on top again where we belong as long as 18 remains to Lead us.!

I wrote polian ,I don't know how polish came up

Hello, Bdg57, and welcome! :flowers:

I certainly hope the Colts can stay healthier this year.

You are correct. There are a lot of intelligent football fans here. Although many of the members don't know it, they are responsible for increasing my knowledge of the game.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.