Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jarran Reed

I know most have said he's just a pure run stuffer (easily best in this years class) but after watching the Senior Bowl, he's got a GREAT motor and was blowing up plays and even making a tackle on a pass play about 15 yards down field. I've seen him mocked to the Colts a couple places at 18...honestly I don't think I'd be too disappointed in getting him if the top tier pass rushers are already off the board.

I like the kid from Baylor, Andrew Billings.  That boy is a big ole beast in the run game and had like 6 sacks on the season in the passing game.  I literally saw this guy run step for step with a running back down the sideline on one play while watching his film.  He reminds me of a young Vince Wilfork.

5 minutes ago, krunk said:

I like the kid from Baylor, Andrew Billings.  That boy is a big ole beast in the run game and had like 6 sacks on the season in the passing game.  I literally saw this guy run step for step with a running back down the sideline on one play while watching his film.  He reminds me of a young Vince Wilfork.

I think either would be a win.....man this D Line draft is DEEEEEEEP...there's quality all over the place.

9 minutes ago, krunk said:

He's at the top of my list as far as D linemen go. I really think it'd be nice to have a guy like that who could quite possibly be the anchor of our D line for years to come. I don't know we have that kinda guy right now.

1 minute ago, weslo1812 said:

He's at the top of my list as far as D linemen go. I really think it'd be nice to have a guy like that who could quite possibly be the anchor of our D line for years to come. I don't know we have that kinda guy right now.

I'd be down if we picked him up.  You could always get rid of Kerr or Winn and go with Billings and Parry.