Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts hire Ravens LB coach Ted Monachino to be DC (Merge)

RockThatBlue

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, YourNextGM said:

This is the best we could do? Isnt Mangini available now? 

Thisbis Pagano's defense amd somehkw he get zero blame for it sucking.  

Surely you jest. You do realize what's going on here with the organization as a whole, right?

11 hours ago, ztboiler said:

You are right that there are far worse starters on the team but it's not about that...he simply plays a position where his limitations more specifically limit the ceiling that your scheme can aspire to.

Good may be good enough for another year...but I'd be in favor of signing or drafting a more athletic guy to play his spot so that we can defend the middle of the field better and not be so easily exposed in match ups with space players (think sproles).  

In other words, if you want to be great you have to get on with it at his position....and you can't do it while he occupies the spot.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Agree 100%

10 hours ago, ColtRider said:

Surely you jest. You do realize what's going on here with the organization as a whole, right?

All I know is this guy apparently has called a defense since he coached in high school.  

Mangini or an experienced dc that allows Chuck to just be the mascot he is would have been great.  Bit it seems to still be a Pagano defense by getting another Raven to come in.  Irsay and co haven't learned a thing.