Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I just heard...

ColtStronger

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2015 at 3:36 PM, krunk said:

No I think they expected Robinson to be able to contribute more than he was, and then we had Varga go on IR which was the double whammy.  From there you are somewhat forced back into the Bradshaw pot and we all know he's only good for about a maximum of 4 games until something on his body is broken.  I said more than once on this forum that Bradshaw only gets one type of injury and that is the IR injury. He never gets anything in between.  Either he is healthy or on IR.  He never seems to get anything that will just keep him out for a game or two and then he comes back.

I think you hit a very good point. I do remember the excitement of getting Robinson when it went down. Going into the beginning of the season we looked pretty good at the RB position. It's a chain reaction with these kinds of things that happen especially when it happen as much as the Colts have had to deal with the season.  Injury plays a huge part what a team is capable of doing. Where the Colts were lacking was depth at key positions. That talent level from the starter to the next man up was and still is the key.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic