Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TNF- Redskins vs Giants

RockThatBlue

I know I cant wait until Sunday. I don't care for either of these teams but I do like Eli. I like Eli because he beat the undefeated Patriots. Ever since then I have been a fan of his. That game was a history changer. I am so glad the Pats didn't go 19-0. Their fans would be bringing that up on every thread.

Post of the century !

You must like my avatar

OBJ is the most exciting player in the game today. It's not boring to me everytime he is on the field. Wait till Victor Cruz is back and Randle getting hot.

On defense, JPP will comeback.

Giants get hot every 4 years. 2007, 2011 and here is 2015.

Unlike 2007 and 2011, 2015 is shaping up to be wide open for the Giants to make some noise. I think they can win the East with Romo out for half the season and with Philly struggling so bad. They also seem to have GBs number so I think in the post-season they would fare well. Not sure if they could beat Seattle or Arizona but we will see if both of those teams make it into the post-season. I like the Giants this year to do well and possibly get back to the bowl and get ring #3 for Eli.

Unlike 2007 and 2011, 2015 is shaping up to be wide open for the Giants to make some noise. I think they can win the East with Romo out for half the season and with Philly struggling so bad. They also seem to have GBs number so I think in the post-season they would fare well. Not sure if they could beat Seattle or Arizona but we will see if both of those teams make it into the post-season. I like the Giants this year to do well and possibly get back to the bowl and get ring #3 for Eli.

How fitting a Manning SB be !

Unless Colts offense improves drastically, they are not even close.