Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dareus And Bills Far Apart On Contract....

NewColtsFan

This story says Buffalo has offered more than $90 Mill over 6 years but that Dareus wants something closer to Suh money....   6/114.

He's quoted in the story as saying the offer makes him feel that Buffalo doesn't really want him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000513927/article/marcell-dareus-i-feel-like-they-dont-really-want-me

He is just playing the game, But 90 mill over 6 years for a player who has been in trouble 3 times since entering the league including a suspension for game 1 this year and he claims they don't want him(Right in line where he is worth probably)? He is laying it on thick to the fans through the media is what he is doing trying to play to them to pressure the Bills organization more, This game goes on practically every year with good/great players who don't get what they want right when they want it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• The only one I really want is Simmons and he likely doesn't want to go through a camp as he doesn't have to. It allows the team to have a better feel what they have. If the staff is concerned and he's available then I think it's an option
    • Maybe at a pro level but I’m guessing they battle the same issues. When you lose weight it’s never just all muscle or all fat.  The three years I played I would lose at least 10lbs through the season. Wasn’t able to lift like I did in the offseason bc something always hurt. Nearly half of the weeks were mostly stretching and cardio trying to let the body heal. 
    • Im not expecting anything from the Colts ant least in the short term.  Assuming the Colts are even interested in either Simmons or Diggs I think those guys will wait for camp and an inevitable injury.  That will motivate teams to up their offer.   And that would — in theory — include the Colts.   I’m not expecting anything from the Colts until Aug 1 at the earliest.      I’d like a signing, so I hope I’m wrong and a quality signing happens sooner than later.    
    • You may be right about the Colts. But I sure hope not. 
    • Injuries always happen during the training camp phase. Always. Those available will be signed eventually at some point next month.    As for the Colts? We’re going to roll out who we have. 
  • Members

• Happy2BeHere

Happy2BeHere 2,663

• wig

wig 265

• T-Cubed

T-Cubed 17

• Fat Clemenza

Fat Clemenza 392

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,598

• Yoshinator