Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Caldwell Haters Come Eat Your Crow....

manning2dallas

Lol i knew someone was gonna start a thread like this... this just shows you the colts were just outmatched in most of their games and that included coaching as well. If it was matt schaub starting or brady the score would have been much much different because of the offense not being able to get TD's instead of field goals.

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, December 26, 2011 - this dude is just trolling now
Hidden by Peytongirl, December 26, 2011 - this dude is just trolling now

You cant call people haters or you will get kicked for 24hrs...............You see that is insulting to a fan with a different point of view lol IM KIDDING but this police crap is getting out of hand its seems there might be some power trippen!

Supporting our coach is all fine and good (and much appreciated by some, I am sure), but can we find a better way to open the discussion than using expressions like "eating crow"?

We have had too much drama and name-calling (not saying that the OP did any of it...just a general observation) lately on the forum. FvF fussing. ;) It is the hope of the mod team and many posters that the discussions here, especially those of sensitive topics where people seems to head to polar opposite sides, can be conducted in a manner that respects all points of view.

With that in mind, I am going to close this thread and ask the OP to re-open the topic with a slightly different tone. Deal? :beg:

Thanks so much in advance.

PG