Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Guess who...

csmopar

Dorsett has been training with...

Andre Johnson over the winter...

And before that...

Cris Carter, yes that Carter, the HoF turned high school coach to this kid. The very same Carter who's son is also on the Colts....

Source is Indy Star, wont let me like it here for some reason....

Just thought that was a tad interesting.  And I hadnt seen it posted elsewhere.

Dorsett has been training with...

Andre Johnson over the winter...

And before that...

Cris Carter, yes that Carter, the HoF turned high school coach to this kid. The very same Carter who's son is also on the Colts....

Source is Indy Star, wont let me like it here for some reason....

Just thought that was a tad interesting.  And I hadnt seen it posted elsewhere.

I think he talks about it on one or more of the interviews in the video section.

I'll just leave this here too:

"Dorsett was a high school teammate of Duron Cartericon-article-link.gif. This offseason, Dorsett has worked out withAndre Johnsonicon-article-link.gif and Reggie Wayne at the ‘U’. Johnson’s message to Dorsett was “work can take you further than anything”. That work now comes in the same wide receiver room in Indianapolis."  from colts.com

I read this too, it's pretty cool, wonder if Grigs/Pags had any conversations with AJ, DC, or RW about the kid prior to the draft...

You know they did

The 2 offensive vets have now done their recruiting jobs. Gore brought Dre, and Dre brought Dorsett

Now if we can get Trent Cole to bring us Kendricks or someone good from the Eagles.... life will be great haha

You know they did

The 2 offensive vets have now done their recruiting jobs. Gore brought Dre, and Dre brought Dorsett

Now if we can get Trent Cole to bring us Kendricks or someone good from the Eagles.... life will be great haha

Sorta what I was thinking & getting at...

it makes one question the whole story that Colts players are down on the pick...

& get Coleman on a bus or a plane back to Philly NOW my man!

Sorta what I was thinking & getting at...

it makes one question the whole story that Colts players are down on the pick...

& get Coleman on a bus or a plane back to Philly NOW my man!

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I don't think that story is true.  "an undisclosed league source"......yeah, making of a false story