Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jerome Simpson's Play Of The Year

Go Blue Horseshoe

Bah, stupid NFL.com videos that I can't get to work. I know what play this is linking to, though. I saw it during the highlights at halftime of the Jets/Giants game. The thing that I thought was awesome about this play is that it is not just superfluous showboating by the wide receiver. The flip at the end actually helped him get into the endzone. If he had just tried to run it in normally, he might have got stuffed at the 1-yard line.

Bah, stupid NFL.com videos that I can't get to work. I know what play this is linking to, though. I saw it during the highlights at halftime of the Jets/Giants game. The thing that I thought was awesome about this play is that it is not just superfluous showboating by the wide receiver. The flip at the end actually helped him get into the endzone. If he had just tried to run it in normally, he might have got stuffed at the 1-yard line.

Thats exactly why that play isn't just showboating. The acrobatic freak used a full front flip to leap over a 6'2 defender that was waiting to stuff him at the 1 yard line. To make it doubly impressive, he stuck the landing like Mary-Lou.