Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This really surprises me because I thought after last season the Reds would take a step forward and have a better record. It is early but they do look bad. Cubs have the night off tonight, Brewers play Cards tonight, I am actually rooting for the Cards lol.
    • She is currently at the height of her celebrity.   Luckily she has cashed in with endorsement deals.   The WNBA isn't an exciting sport.  They need to lower the rims .   Cheryl Miller is the greatest women's basketball player I have ever seen.   If Diana Taurasi, Lisa Leslie, Tamika Catchings (also a Fever player), Sheryl Swoopes etc can't get people excited about the WNBA no one will.   The WNBA needs players that can drive inside and finish.   That makes basketball exciting.   I would bet many WNBA players can out shoot many NBA players,   that doesn't bring ratings.  Lower the rim, let the girls play inside
    • Make that losing 8 games in a row now. 6 years of David Bell. Another season under .500 and no chance of playoffs. Why is David Bell allowed to be manager?    11 losses in 13 games. Nearly everyone is hitting below .200. Pitching has suddenly collapsed, can’t hit anything to save their lives. That’s NOT playoff caliber. Just another year of Reds baseball. #SellTheTeamBob
    • Homer and his 3 strands of hair -  . By the way, OG has been ruled out for Game 3. Pacers catching a huge break here. This is where the Pacers depth could still win them this series, we go 9/10 deep, they only play 7. Thibs and his nervous movements and 3 strands of hair is wearing his guys out. I am starting to lean toward that we win these next 2. Winning in NY will still be extremely difficult.
    • She definitely is a huge draw right now. I’m interested to see if it stays that way.  Women’s college basketball is more popular than the WNBA in my eyes. I hope she helps the league take the next step. It’s one heck of a task. 
  • Members

• wig

wig 259

• Myles

Myles 7,075

• Blueblood23

Blueblood23 1,004

• Two_pound

Two_pound 750

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,919

• 2006Coltsbestever