Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Both SB Teams Clueless On Second Down

dw49

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a great read on the final drive and key points in the game. I say great as it kind of backs up what I said Carroll was wrong throwing a pass and BB probably didn't really know what he wanted to do on second down as far as a TO or letting the clock run. It's pretty long and you can kind of pick and choose as to what you want to read.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/super-bowl-new-england-patriots-seattle-seahawks/

Saved and will read later- thanks

The rest of you stay on topic and stop fighting. (not debating)

No - I don't. You aren't within 50 nautical miles of a point, Captain.

Every post of yours is a giant ramble that implies things like Bill knew Russel would throw a pick, or Bill drew it up that way, etc. On and on and on with it then stop and be all "well you're reading way to much into this..."

Says the person who has magically figured out exactly what Bill was thinking as the Superbowl ended just like he planned.

Here's a great read on the final drive and key points in the game. I say great as it kind of backs up what I said Carroll was wrong throwing a pass and BB probably didn't really know what he wanted to do on second down as far as a TO or letting the clock run. It's pretty long and you can kind of pick and choose as to what you want to read.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/super-bowl-new-england-patriots-seattle-seahawks/

Ok read the whole thing. That was a great read. Using common sense (because no one here is a football expert) I concur with it all. 

The whole game analysis was brilliant. I like the part Brady stared down Vareen a bit after Seattle shifted coverage then threw to Gronk.

Using Gronk early in the game as a decoy for Sherman was pretty good too. They've done that before.

In the end this is what football is. The game swung on the last play for sure but there is still 59 minutes of other football less we play 1 minute of football on the goal line after flipping a coin lol.

Good find dw49

Btw - what does your handle stand for- never could figure it out.

Ok read the whole thing. That was a great read. Using common sense (because no one here is a football expert) I concur with it all. 

The whole game analysis was brilliant. I like the part Brady stared down Vareen a bit after Seattle shifted coverage then threw to Gronk.

Using Gronk early in the game as a decoy for Sherman was pretty good too. They've done that before.

In the end this is what football is. The game swung on the last play for sure but there is still 59 minutes of other football less we play 1 minute of football on the goal line after flipping a coin lol.

Good find dw49

Btw - what does your handle stand for- never could figure it out.

My son is a pretty funny kid. Kid... 37 years old now. But anyway he signed me up on aol like 20 years ago and gave me the handle dwballz. I have no idea where the dw came from . Anyway , I used it for years in my aol account and signed up with stuff like this using the handle until I thought maybe a little too crass . So I changed the ballz to 49 which is the year I was born.

My son is a pretty funny kid. Kid... 37 years old now. But anyway he signed me up on aol like 20 years ago and gave me the handle dwballz. I have no idea where the dw came from . Anyway , I used it for years in my aol account and signed up with stuff like this using the handle until I thought maybe a little too crass . So I changed the ballz to 49 which is the year I was born.

Born 46 ;-)