Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Record of teams that beat Peyton on the road that play Brady on the road the next game in the playoffs

chad72

2007 Chargers - beat Peyton in Indy, lost to Brady in Foxboro in AFCCG

2010 Jets - beat Peyton in Indy, beat Brady in Foxboro in divisional round

2012 Ravens - beat Peyton in Denver, beat Brady in Foxboro in AFCCG

2014 Colts - beat Peyton in Denver, ?????

Record is 2-1 in the above scenarios. 

Let's hope the Colts can make it 3-1.

Ok, but what is the record of teams with 3rd year QBs playing in Foxborough in the AFC Championship game when it's less than 23 degrees outside during a full-moon? Lol

Soooooo, if the Colts truley are werewolves like everyone suspects, they should be fine. They're going to tear the Patriots apart literally, if there is a full moon.

First off, this is slightly off topic, but I need to say something significant first. Although Peyton Manning clearly had an off night overthrowing passes to Welker & Sanders almost all Sunday night long, Manning is still a 1st ballot HOF who deserves universal respect for what he has achieved in this league for over a decade going to 3 SBs & winning one of them. It really disturbed me when I was watching NFL Game Day Final & Michael Irvin & Deion Sanders were laughing on air that 18 forgot that he no longer played for the Colts. Kiss my caboose. You colossally pompous jerks. Yes, I am overjoyed that INDY won last night, but you do not disrespect Peyton Manning like that live. It was small, disgusting, & childish. I don't really care that Prime Time later said that Peyton is better than over 90% of the QBs playing in the NFL right now. The point is this: Your 1st inclination was to mock, ridicule, & make fun of him on the air. Very low class. Whatever Peyton decides to do career wise, I admire that man's character, integrity, & overall longevity. If that was Manning's last game in the NFL, I am deeply saddened by that potential reality. 

As far as my Colts are concerned, I am beaming with pride over how far this team has come & even if Andrew comes up short against Tom next week I will not lower my head in shame. INDY is full of scrappy players who fight & refuse to lay down & die. Allen, Nicks, Herron, Fleener, & Luck all performed clutch in crunch time. Newsome & Freeman were also beasts all game long. The Broncos didn't forget to show up; INDY merely ripped out their heart & our o-line gave Chewbacca spectacular protection all night long. 

The fact that Luck has made it to the AFC Championship Game in his 3rd year is a crucial feather in his cap/NFL resume & it makes me feel good about the longterm fate of our franchise. I know how exceptionally well coached the Patriots are & what a challenge that team poses next week. However, INDY is playing our best football right now & we are no cream puff slouches either. It's gonna be a legendary dogfight on Sunday & yes Andrew cannot throw any picks I am well aware of that fact. 

I realize this might sound a tad bit harsh, but I must say that I love not seeing RB Trent Richardson on the field. Can we please keep him in civilian street clothes next week too Pagano?

Clearly, we don't need him & we appear to win games fine without him. Please, I beg of you Mr. Irsay, do not resign him. I'm open to bringing Nicks back at the right price though. 

Off to find the GB/Cowboys thread now. LOL! Ah Dez Byrant, you did not complete the process of the catch & the ball clearly moved. I don't know who is more of a crybaby you, Michael Irvin, or Skip Bayless. You lost fair & square or is it just that the zebras failed to secure a Dallas victory this week? Hmmm...

The orange sweater failed, Jerry Jones came up short, & Dez Bryant has no idea what completing the process means. Sorry dude, but the right call was made & no team got robbed. Please...