Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does Marvin Lewis finally get fired?

amfootball

Gruden finally got their offense over the hump and won the Super Bowl his first year coaching. I'm sure Tampa is fine with firing him.

only one worth something, but wasn't it a decade between his coaching of the Jags and his Super Bowl?

Browns/Ravens won the Super Bowl before Belichick. I'm sure they have no problem with this.

• 2 weeks later...

He's never had a good QB. Palmer was playing well before he blew out his knee. Dalton is bad.

Look at the Head Coaches coaches from his tree. It's insane.

Yep, Dalton sucks & he doesn't inspire anybody on the field that's true Dustin, but you could give Marvin Phillip Rivers & he'd still manage to screw up the Bengals & miss the playoffs. Lewis is so overrated to me. 

I'd love to hear Solomon Wilcots opinion of this franchise off camera. Not only did he play DB for the Bengals, but he's a straight shooter & very accurate in his assessments of NFL teams.  

Marvin Lewis does have a knack though for taking guys with a checkered past & getting decent production out of them like Adam "pacman" Jones & Tank Johnson off the top of my head. 

I don't know how but Lewis is like a halfway house for helping athletes rehabilitate their NFL careers. That's an endorsement not a slam BTW. He's actually good at that. 

Lewis seems like such a nice man and his teams do win every seaaon//

..this is the reverse of the Denver situation, isn't it? where 4 consecutive playoff berths without a win in the big bowl weren't

enough and they changed 1/2 the coaches.

Assuming Lewis stays....I dodnt know who's right...Cincy or Denver?