Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone headed to Dallas?

Michelob

It finally happened--the planets aligned so I was able to get to another Colts game! We're headed to Dallas next weekend to watch the game, and we'll be representing from the Hall of Fame level, just to the left of the goal post. Look for the Colts jerseys and the Colts santa hats! This is my second Colts game to see live--first was one of Manning's "throwaway" games at the Luke against the Titans about 5 years ago. We won, but for what I paid for tickets, I sure would have liked to see more game. I don't think that will be a problem next weekend. These guys are hungry, and the Cowboys are about the last thing standing in the way between them and the playoffs! Hope to see some other 'friendlies' there!

Luck should be able to slice and dice cowboy defense if offensive line play improves.. Question is whether Colt defense can stop Cowvboys.I probably would give Cowboys edge since the game is in Dallas and this game means more for cowboys than Colts.

Yea but that is when the Cowboys notoriously come up small

Luck should be able to slice and dice cowboy defense if offensive line play improves.. Question is whether Colt defense can stop Cowvboys.I probably would give Cowboys edge since the game is in Dallas and this game means more for cowboys than Colts.

The Cowboys have been terrible at home. They are undefeated on the road.

They don't have an advantage there.

I am headed down for this game staying at the days inn across the street from the stadium. Do you think the Colts will wear blue for this game since the Cowboys usually wear white at home right? I like to wear the same jersey they are wearing for the game lol

As far as a colts Rep knows, Colts will wear white.

Ill be there, sitting in section 142 (17 rows up from the 20 yard line on the Colts side, have the blue 12 jersey.

I live in San Diego and can only afford to go to one game a year, I chose the Cowboys this time.

Next year, will either head out to Carolina or Atlanta, haven't decided yet (provided that the released away games are accurate).

Any advice?

I am headed down for this game staying at the days inn across the street from the stadium. Do you think the Colts will wear blue for this game since the Cowboys usually wear white at home right? I like to wear the same jersey they are wearing for the game lol

It is a virtual certainty the Colts will be in their blue jerseys.

Ill be there, sitting in section 142 (17 rows up from the 20 yard line on the Colts side, have the blue 12 jersey.

I live in San Diego and can only afford to go to one game a year, I chose the Cowboys this time.

Next year, will either head out to Carolina or Atlanta, haven't decided yet (provided that the released away games are accurate).

Any advice?

It was not a joke - they play at Carolina and Atlanta in 2015.

What advice are you looking for?

I can only go to one game and haven't been to either cities :)

Been to both stadiums and obviously cities.  I would say that Atlanta is a more fun town.  The weather might be a factor in your decision to.  If late season, Charlotte can be cold and Atlanta is obviously indoors.