Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Backup QB going forward

DoubleE Colt

Yeah I'm convinced we are cursed at the QB position, have been for our entire history lol. Good game by you guys though, big props to not quitting when things got tough.

You guys should trade up for Winston or Mariotta. I think both are going to be very good QB's and should instantly make the Texans a top 6 team in the AFC.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should trade up for Winston or Mariotta. I think both are going to be very good QB's and should instantly make the Texans a top 6 team in the AFC.

Yeah I would like to see Mariota in a Texans uniform but it would cost a lot to move up and get him with so many QB needy teams ahead of us. I liked what I saw with Mallett, but obviously would have liked to have seen more. I don't want any part of Winston though.

Brian Hoyer. A guy who's been booed off the field multiple times in Cleveland, will look to go anywhere but Cleveland once free agency starts. While he doesn't make flashy plays, he can kind of manage the clock and make decent decisions. Don't expect too many touchdown passes out of him though.