Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• What does it mean for this site to list the Colts defense as #8 in pressure rate? The chart looks like it says the Colts pressure rate is 38-39%, and I would think that means we pressure the QB on 38-39% of dropbacks (intended pass plays, including scrambles). I don't think that's right, do you? I don't think the Colts got pressure anywhere near that frequently in 2023.   PFR says the Colts got 127 total pressures on 648 dropbacks. That's 19.6%, and would be #22 in the NFL. Unlike the chart in the article you linked, PFR lists and explains their stat, so we know what it means. I'm not sure what the stat in this article is measuring. I looked at their glossary and didn't see an explanation.
    • His versatility is very intriguing...
    • If they keep three (they will in some shape or form) I want it to be the best three.  If it’s Sam so be it.  I don’t want to kick a better player to curb just because they don’t think he will be a number two one day.   By the same token if it’s Slovis thats fine too.
    • He must be helpful on the sidelines and in meetings, sort of like Sorgi.  IDK, maybe it's because Ballard drafted him.     He's in the last year of his contract, he's cheap, and he (hopefully) knows the offense.  But I can't see them paying him next season.  Number 3 QBs are a dime...
    • If he can play STs, I think he can (not) play as well as Elhinger.  But I'm not sure it's necessary with the Emergency QB rule.  I don't think the E-QB has to be active on game day, but I'm not sure.
  • Members

• TigerColt

TigerColt 109

• MB-ColtsFan

MB-ColtsFan 2,671

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,492

• Superman

Superman 21,182

Moderators
    • TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 166