Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England--game of the week

LordHelpOurColts

We're good. I know all you guys aren't bad. I shouldn't have made the final comment about the fans in my first post. Just an unpleasant gaming experience last night due to a few crowds of Bostonians that make for poor excuses of human beings. Definitely changed my perception of this "rivalry." It's more of a regional clash of cultures than anything. Maybe that's just what being a fan is about out that way (or maybe not) I don't know, I've never been to a sporting event out east.

Anyways, great game last night. Good luck the rest of the season

Thank you my friend, same to you! It stinks that ANY fans would act like jerks... just totally lame. Sorry that you had that experience and for any of my fellow New Englanders who failed to represent the rest of us with class. 

We were loud for as long as the game was competitive. Bob Lamey said it best last night. Something to the effect of, "The 12th man showed up tonight, we just didn't do much to keep them around.."

I was actually surprised how loud we were. The crowd looked almost 50/50, in terms of ratio between Pats and Colts fans

wow, lots of traveling for a regular season game

wow, lots of traveling for a regular season game

These Boston and New York people travel everywhere. I've had to put up with them coming to Camden Yards for years in Baltimore. Now that we are winning again, I see less of them, but never had any problems. My rule of thumb is when you are at someone else's stadium, cheer , but be respectful and don't be a jerk. I traveled to Fenway this year, and was at the Colts- Ravens game this year. Everyone was nice, heck I was even allowed in the Indy Colts Grill and took a picture with Reggie Wayne's dad.

Okay, I've give NE credit 42-20 was a pretty dominant victory last night. TBH I thought we had a shot when we got 20 points & were only down 8 points at that juncture. But, at the end of the day, INDY lost to NE fair & square by running the ball with Jonas Grey. Congratulations Patriots Nation. You earned it. 

Our GM Ryan Grigson needs to draft a good running back in the next draft maybe even 2. I'm a firm believer in a stout running game & if we don't have 1 in December when the weather gets cold we are toast down the stretch. Also, with the Texans changing QBs to Ryan Mallet, battles with our #1 division foe just got a lot tougher too. 

If Bradshaw is hurt, INDY is in big trouble because TR sucks & he's useless. 

I was also furious at Skip Bayless on "First Take" this morning on 11/17/14 for saying the Luck needs to "grow up" as if getting spanked by NE is a sign of immaturity. Sigh...News flash skip BB is a darn good coach.