Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck hit's career high

Valpo2004

Luck has had his breakout year this year. It isn't some breakout year where he wins 10 games in his third year like a lot of qbs, it's a breakout year where he becomes an elite qb in the NFL in year 3. He's very close to the elite 4 right now with a lot years on them. We should feel very fortunate to have him and I expect a couple super bowls by the time he retires.

Luck has had his breakout year this year. It isn't some breakout year where he wins 10 games in his third year like a lot of qbs, it's a breakout year where he becomes an elite qb in the NFL in year 3. He's very close to the elite 4 right now with a lot years on them. We should feel very fortunate to have him and I expect a couple super bowls by the time he retires.

I don't know if we can expect SB's, but I will say that I do believe that Luck is currently the #5 QB in the NFL right now.  And he's only 25 while all the guys ahead of him are in their 30's.  3 of them are 35 or older.

Future is bright.

For what it's worth I would like to point out that this week Andrew Luck set a new career high for TD passes in a season in only 9 games.

Man i just gush about what he's got in store for years to come this is just his third season. He's looking like a seasoned Vet out there 

Man i just gush about what he's got in store for years to come this is just his third season. He's looking like a seasoned Vet out there 

It helps that he has some solid weapons out there to work with.  A lot of the main guys have been here for a while but they where also rookies when he was a rookie and then his second year we had so many injuries there.  But now we have all those guys healthy and they have been playing long enough to have an better idea of what to do.

Hilton's breaking out, Allen's playing well, and even Fleener who gets beat up on here a lot seems to be playing better.  Wayne is back in form and Moncrief has flashed some serious potential when he's been able to play a decent number of snaps.  Dude could probably start today if there wasn't so much ahead of him.  

Only Nicks has been disappointing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This really shows PFF's true value  in grading players and lines. Watching the 1st 2 games does anyone really walk away from the TV believing that this is an elite Oline? Be honest!!
    • I agree with this. I also don't blame fans for being impatient. Over their last 37 games - dating back to Carson Wentz's last two games - the Colts are 13-24 (.351). Trust is fading. This season's team can struggle at QB, but needs to show competence in other areas, IMHO. And fans need to see some growth, along with the struggles, from Richardson this and next season. 
    • Good to see someone else say it, I see a lot of blame put on the WRs but what's more realistic Michael Pittman suddenly became lazy and worse at route running after averaging 7 catches and 72 yards per game last year or the young inexperienced/inaccurate QB isn't getting the ball to them. Nothing against AR but I think the lack of passing is more on him then the WRs
    • I agree to  point, it depends upon what the demands are.  But Mannings should have the clout to influence, maybe not control, Arch's destiny (if he's going to be that good, we don't know that yet).  And in a way, I'm not sure the NFL FO would get in the way, as it would not want to see one of its potential stars....in terms of play and name legacy...get ruined by a bad organization and out of the NFL in a short time.  The NFL might jus decide to let the teams work it out, and not balk at one player upsetting the traditional draft process.   I think the chances of your prognostication happening are decent.  It will be interesting.
    • I think the  Peyton would not  want him going to Indy. You would have the never ending comparisons and I believe that was part of Eli not wanting to play for the Chargers. I could be wrong but I believe they wanted him in the NFC. The bigger point is also that if it came to be that  the Colts had the pick when Manning was available. That would also be an indication that the Colts would be a dumpster fire and they would probably want no part of it.  Based on wins, losses, lack of play off success, FO office drama. I bet the Colts has lost some of it's value. Sure it is still worth billions but no doubt the shine is no longer there
  • Members

• Zoltan

Zoltan 3,299

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 3,900

• Superman

Superman 22,014

Moderators
    • Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,322

• indyagent17

indyagent17 1,966